Use the Customers report to search for the account number in question, click on the account number to get to the Customer Details screen and you will see a "Stop" link next to "Does pay automatically." Don't see the "Stop" link? That indicates that the customer is not enrolled in Automatic Payments and the text will read "Does NOT pay automatically."
Articles in this section
- Announcing: Outbound IVR
- Reply-to-Pay (RtP) is now available
- Event Logging
- Bill Notification Service
- How does the Automatic Payment system work?
- My customer called saying every time he tries a payment he gets an error
- Remove a customer from automatic payments
- How do I enable my customers to setup automatic payments?
- Customers online payment is declined however payment is approved via manual entry on our terminal
- Quick Pay