If you make an adjustment to an account that is enrolled in automatic payments on the day when that customer has a balance due and ahead of the automatic payments scheduled run time, you need to save the transaction and redistribute the group income of the credit.
Articles in this section
- Announcing: Outbound IVR
- Reply-to-Pay (RtP) is now available
- Event Logging
- Bill Notification Service
- How does the Automatic Payment system work?
- My customer called saying every time he tries a payment he gets an error
- Remove a customer from automatic payments
- How do I enable my customers to setup automatic payments?
- Customers online payment is declined however payment is approved via manual entry on our terminal
- Quick Pay