If you make an adjustment to an account that is enrolled in automatic payments on the day when that customer has a balance due and ahead of the automatic payments scheduled run time, you need to save the transaction and redistribute the group income of the credit.
Articles in this section
- How does the Automatic Payment system work?
- My customer called saying every time he tries a payment he gets an error
- Remove a customer from automatic payments
- How do I enable my customers to setup automatic payments?
- Customers online payment is declined however payment is approved via manual entry on our terminal
- What time are my Automatic Payments processed?
- Unlock a customer Online Profile
- Customer reporting a certificate or SSL server error when trying to us iwebms
- Day-of adjustment to an account enrolled in Automatic Payments